Building the future, Restoring the past
• We offer a number of industrial repair and maintenance services to ensure your equipment operates safely and functions properly. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to reduce costly downtime and maximize uptime. From a single part repair to turnarounds and shutdowns, to high-quality maintenance, emergency service support and specialty support anytime, anywhere.
• We feel there are three main components to achieve an excellent outcome:
1. Experience and continuous skill training
2. Detailed and precise work planning
3. Consistency of work teams
• We have found this combination of experience, planning and effective team-work is what enables our people to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
Bolt Torqueing & Machining
Expertise across all types of heavy equipment to deliver the torqueing, tensioning, extraction/installation, beveling, pipe cold cutting, machining and all with precise documentation for your assurance of quality.
Mechanical & Exchanger
Expertise in bolted connections and process equipment assembly covering-testing, bundle extraction and repair of heat exchangers, full or partial re-tube service of all exchangers, fin fans and condensers. We have the experience that matters when it matters most.
Contact Trinity Industrial Services, LLC
Trinity Industrial Services, LLC
13071 West Port Arthur Road
Beaumont, TX 77705